JOB TITLE: Administrative Associate II
JOB LOCATION: Liberia, Monrovia
FHI 360 is seeking applications for the position of Administrative Associate for the Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) project in Liberia. EpiC is a seven-year global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). In Liberia, the project provides technical assistance (TA) and direct service delivery to break through barriers to 95-95-95 and promote self-reliant management of national HIV programs by improving HIV case-finding, prevention, treatment programming, and viral load (VL) suppression among key and vulnerable populations. The position will report to the Associate Director for Finance & Operations.
Responsible for providing a variety of administrative and office support duties. The range of duties includes but is not limited to, records management, review and processing, inventory, the use of office technology, and organizing and maintaining files.
- Maintain and update the electronic files on SharePoint for all administrative and logistics documents according to FHI 360 file retention policy.
- Coordinate and arrange travel logistics for local and overseas travels.
- Manage project vehicles and ensure routine repair and maintenance.
- Submit monthly requests for staff internet and smart bundle activations; receive billsfor accuracy, and forward for processing.
- Respond to regularly occurring requests for information.
- May handle confidential and non‐routine information and explain organizational policies when necessary.
- Serve as the Receiving Officer for the receipt of goods and services procured. • Maintain and update the inventory database of office consumables, equipment, and furnishings and make timely updates to custodial reports/listings. Coordinate movement of office equipment and furnishing accordingly.
- Maintain a repository of frequently used forms (e.g. vehicle usage and maintenance logs etc.) • Maintain the electronic file for project reports and related documents on SharePoint as appropriate. • Lead the weekly staff meeting, take notes, and record as needed.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to staff.
Applied Knowledge &Skills:
- Demonstrated experiencewith office administrative procedures,standards, and equipment. • Demonstrated experience with office software applications and spreadsheets. • Previous experience handling office procurements and logistics is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills, including fluency in written and spoken English. • Previous experience in Liberia is strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage and complete numerous tasks with a high degree of organization and limited resources.
- Experience establishing strong working relationships with colleagues from
different organizations and cultures.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3 years of office administration experience.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned with or without notice.
The position will be based in FHI 360’s office in Monrovia. Liberian nationals and candidates currently based in Liberia are encouraged to apply.
Suitably qualified candidates openly living with HIV and/or who are representative of the key populations affected by HIV are also actively encouraged to apply.
Application: Send a CV and motivation letter to Liberia.EpiC.email@example.com Closing date is Thursday, Nov 30, 2023, at 5.00 pm at GMT. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.