POSITION : Corporate and Partnerships Manager
REPORTING TO : CEO – Orange Money
DEPARTMENT : Orange Money
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Manager will lead the Business Development team which is the bridge between external companies and the internal Orange Money teams. The business development team cultivates the relationships, establishes partnerships and executes contracts based on the needs of the product and operation teams.
- Building relationships to enable Orange Money to grow and operate effectively in Liberia.
- Sourcing business partnerships for Orange Money’s payment products.
- Forming, negotiating services, and managing partnerships with telecom operators that are key for Orange Money’s business to operate.
- Identifying and liaising with the right person at partners to achieve Orange Money’s needs.
- Managing communication between partners and Orange Money (Finance, Distribution).
- Develop and execute strategic plans to drive Orange Money corporate sales growth.
- Identify and engage potential corporate clients, fostering relationships to promote Orange Money services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to tailor Orange Money solutions that meet corporate clients’ financial needs.
- Lead negotiations and contract discussions to secure partnerships with corporate entities.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics to inform sales strategies.
- Provide training & support to corporate clients on Orange Money products and services.
- Analyze sales performance data to optimize strategies and achieve revenue targets.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create promotional materials and campaigns targeting corporate clients.
- Monitor and report on market feedback and client satisfaction to enhance service offerings.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies in all corporate sales activities.
Must hold a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Telecommunications, Finance, International Relations, Business Management, or its equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position, ideally at an international company with a focus on partnership.
- Three (3) years of experience in a supervisory position.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Strong analytical thinking and Problem-Solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and if in any local language is an added advantage.
- Data-savvy, understand basic metrics of marketing and operations.
- Strong network and content knowledge in the local Fintech or Banking space.
- Business development and Sales Pipeline management experience
- Managing Accountability with Strong Customer Focus
- Good networking skills with knowledge in B2B sales or working at a telecom operator.
- Strong skills and experience with Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
Please submit via email your letter of application along with your recent curriculum vitae as well as copies of your academic credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of applications: 16th February 2024 at 5:30 p.m.
Please note the following:
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.