MSF France is a non-profit international organization, belonging to the international movement of Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors without Borders), providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict. MSF does so irrespective of gender, race, religion, creed or political convictions. MSF observes neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance, and claims full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of its functions. Members undertake to respect their professional code of ethics and to maintain complete independence from all political, economic or religious powers.
Therefore, for the coordination, MSF France is recruiting:
|Title of the position||HR MANAGER|
|Location||Congo Town Back Road, MONROVIA|
|Main Purpose||Responsible of ensuring that MSF is a Responsible employer in the mission, supports proper management of HR across the board and assumes full responsibility of all Administrative and legal issues in the Mission.
|Main responsibilities||• Know labour legislation in force in mission country; keep her/himself informed of any amendment made in labour legislation by regularly checking legislation sources and/or regularly meeting with lawyer, other local authorities at this level;
• Know all MSF policies, procedures, tools, standards and principles regarding all staff’ (national, international, regional, etc.) working conditions, benefits and remuneration, job profiles and function grids, health coverage, etc., adapts them to the Mission reality and ensures an equitable, efficient, transparent, fair and accountable implementation by all relevant staff throughout the Mission.
• Is responsible for the proper implementation and follow up of internal regulations and terms of employment contracts of all national staff, ensuring that all staff is employed in the frame of fair labour conditions, and according to local legislation, MSF HR vision, values and principles.
• In close collaboration with HRCo, ensures regular administrative meetings with all staff throughout the mission take place in order to ensure they are aware and respect their rights and duties and to inform them of any change in Labour legislation and general employment framework which may affect them (i.e. legal amendments, changes in local practices, new HR-Admin policies or procedures, amendments to Internal Regulations, etc.).
• Is responsible to ensure that National Staff remuneration (salary, post adjustments, compensations, final settlements, etc,) and benefits (holidays, leaves, social coverage, health coverage, etc.) meet with the Mission’s salary grid validated by HQ, Internal Regulations and HR policies, ensuring MSF acts as a responsible employer at any time.
• In close coordination with the Financial Coordinator, ensures fulfillment of national legislation regarding employees’ taxes and social security at Mission level, checks that monthly declaration forms for taxes and employee/employer social security contributions are correct and sends them to the Financial Department. .
• Informs HRCo in case a legal risk is detected within her/his area of responsibilities and suggests actions to take
• Ensure that MSF, as an employer, as well as all MSF employees comply with safety and risk prevention measures as stated by local legislation and/or MSF standard policies and procedures..
• Ensure an efficient filing system (physical and electronic files) of all administrative files at Mission level, granting strict confidentiality of employees’ personal files and other administrative private documents upon request of HRCo, and ensuring preparedness in case of evacuation.
• Knows Homère in depth and ensures a proper parameterization, use of the system and quality of data throughout the Mission, being her/himself the Missions’ technical reference in absence of a person specifically in charge of the system.
• Ensure, in close collaboration with HRCo and Logistics department, that all international and internal movements in the Mission are properly managed (visas, tickets, per diem when necessary, dates of arrival/departure, etc.), and ensures proper accommodation conditions (i.e. room, food, etc.) by informing all relevant people/departments.
|Education/ Knowledge||Degree in administration related studies.
|Experience||• Working experience of at least two years in administration|
Each person interested by this position must bring:
CV, cover letter, copies of diplomas and work certificates (position on the envelope)
Marine View, D74 Kpellie Congo Town Back Road or MSF Hospital at Barnesville Junction.
Deadline for application: 11th February at 12 Noon
MSF France HR Coordinator