POSITION: Maintenance Planner
REPORT TO: TBD
Our innovative and growing company is hiring for a Maintenance Planner. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. If you don’t fill all of the qualifications, you may still be considered depending on your level of experience.
- Coordinating with operations, purchasing, materials management, maintenance personnel and maintenance management.
- Manage work orders using Maintenance Pro, a MBI maintenance software.
- Update equipment and preventative maintenance plans into Maintenance Pro.
- Identifies and obtains (requisitions, orders, kits as appropriate and in keeping with procedures) determinable materials, entering material needs on the work order.
- Once a job is planned and estimated, prior to scheduling, verifies the availability of parts, materials and special tools required for its execution.
- Liaise with Technical Manager and Head of Maintenance regarding upcoming scheduled maintenance.
- Understanding of the proper use of work orders, priorities, scheduling.
- Control and record of performed work and materials used.
- Escalates risk related to strategy work orders that have been delayed for execution for a significant period of time.
- Provides the Supply Warehouse & Inventory with relevant information related to changes to annual material quantity requirements based on the forward work load material requirements.
- Schedules work based on the prioritisation of the task as determined by the Maintenance Execution, and re-schedules work based on the associated risk, and feedback from the Execution.
- Inspecting and performing maintenance on all production machinery.
- Identifies and creates corrective / non strategy task lists for reoccurring work to support efficient and effective planning and safe work execution.
- Prepares fully specified job plan packages including; job work scope, special tools required, special instructions required such as quality assurance plans, and disassembly/assembly of equipment.
- Responsible for initial screening of work orders, identification of scope, and analyse required level of planning.
- Identify safety hazards that will be encountered in the performance of the proposed job.
- Estimate required hours on work order task, total work order duration and skills required to perform task.
- Builds and communicates accurate weekly work schedules reflecting all work management activities.
- Perform other task as assigned by your line manager.
Position Specification (Education, Training, Skills and Experience)
- A bachelor’s degree/recognized Certificate in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or business management.
- Able to perform all other functions of Maintenance Planning
- 3-5 years maintenance planning experience
- Understanding of the proper use of work orders, priorities, scheduling
- Minimum one year experience developing and maintaining preventative maintenance schedules preferred.
- Possess basic understanding of various production equipment operations/parts
- Proper methods and tools used in an industrial maintenance environment
- Previous experienced in workshop/maintenance software is added advantage
- Experienced in Computer (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to submit a detailed CV and cover letter, names and addresses of three (3) work-related referees and phone numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by January 19, 2024. We greatly appreciate your interest in working with MBI, but we’ll only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Monrovia Breweries Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all sections of society.