Tamma Corporation is an exciting innovative company that is anchored on delivering
cutting edge solutions through local service delivery. Tamma offers a variety of solutions
and services through its Information Center, Industry Automation Solutions and its Media
& Communication Services and has successfully delivered and continues to deliver
innovative ICT solutions and multi-media contents.
The company also offers clients with industry specific automation solutions alongside our
international partners through its strong local service delivery infrastructure.
Tamma Corp is a 100% Liberian owned software and multimedia company that provides
solutions one of which is School-MaSS (www.schoolmass.com) and her proudly popular
Tamma is currently looking for young, vibrant, innovative and creative individual(s) for
her Media department.
We are looking to hire a Media Manager with confident communication and people
skills. Media Managers are expected to possess superb project management and
organizational skills with the ability to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced
To ensure success, Media Managers should demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and
latitude with a keen interest in shaping an organization’s image and values through
appropriate communication to the outside world. Top candidates will display natural
leadership qualities with fantastic time management and planning skills.
Media Manager Responsibilities:
• Identify press opportunities through evolving issues.
• Develop content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites and
other distribution channels.
• Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
• Serve as the organization’s media liaison and formal spokesperson.
• Conduct press conferences and briefings.
• Scan media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
• Monitor online and offline campaigns, and report on results.
• Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
• Build and manage the organization’s social media profile and presence.
• Promote additional projects to support new product launches.
• Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
Oldest Congo Town
• Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget.
Media Manager Requirements:
• 2 years of work experience as a Media Manager or similar.
• Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
• Ability to create appropriate content for dissemination via press releases, social
media, websites and other distribution channels.
• Ability to conduct press conferences and briefings.
• Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key media influencers.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
• Natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
• Bachelors degree in Communications/Media or related will be an added
At Tamma Corporation, we promise, just as we do to our employees, to treat every client
as part of our family with utmost respect and a positive feel of our culture; to give you a
sense of decency, convenience, value and time we put in our work, while ensuring your
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes to
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the system below, to book an interview. Interview will be scheduled on a first
come, first served basis. Deadline: April 3rd, 2020