Easy Solar is looking for an Operations Officer to perform a multitude of cross
functional tasks to facilitate and drive forward the Operations, Sales and Business
Development goals and targets of Easy Solar (Liberia), whilst displaying high levels of
commitment, integrity, and ability to produce results. We are looking for a self-starter
who can efficiently and effectively multi task, possess great time management skills, be
able to work at a fast pace, is flexible with work schedule, and has extensive knowledge
of the various counties within Liberia.
General Duties and Responsibilities
Inventory and Warehousing
• Receive shipments of stock.
• Process and ensure stock requests are managed and distributed in a timely and
• Perform periodic stock counts.
• Ensure all stock leaving the warehouse are scanned into the end user’s account
• Collaborate with the Business Development Manager to ensure all shop inventory
match those in their respective Angaza account.
• Ensure warehouse has sufficient space for incoming deliveries.
• Monitor and manage inventory control.
• Integrate best practices in handling inventory and warehouse materials.
• Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
• Order, track, and report inventory and deliveries.
• Maintain necessary supplies of materials, as per department.
• Manage paper and electronic files of requests and materials.
• Develop, maintain and be custodian of the asset register of the company.
• Ensure all assets are properly numbered and tagged.
• Collect and send invoices to appropriate department.
• Prepare and complete order forms for delivery or pick up according to schedule.
• Assist the Business Development Manager in fuel uplift with Total.
• Organize files both manually and electronically.
• Manage warehouse security.
• Any other duties assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Degree in operations/inventory management or related field
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and quickly changing
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Proven field knowledge and experience, with flexibility to travel on short notice
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
• Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding
expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
• Business driven, people focused, with exceptional influencing skills; Excellent
organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
3. Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician will join our After-Sales Team to help improve our
response time to our growing customer base in Liberia. The candidate should possess
great attention to detail, be passionate about all things electrical and technical, and be
eager to learn and acquire new skills on the job.
Responsibilities and KPIs
• Evaluate and perform electrical repairs on products as received from the field
• Maintain inventory of spare parts, repair equipment and supplies
• Communicate with other departments (Sales team, Customer Care, Finance) to
complete maintenance processes
• Respond to After-Sales Team and other field staff requests for maintenance
• Take part in training of agents and other field staff on technical support
• Perform other maintenance duties as requested
• Response time to products received from field
• 0% error rate when update after-sales tickets
• 100% accountability for products received and spare parts at HQ
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum degree or certificate in electronics, engineering or relevant field from
reputable college or university
• At least 3-years’ work experience in a technical high-paced environment
• Experience in repairing, installing, and operating a range of electrical and solar
equipment and devices
• Effective written and communication skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and related technologies
• Ability to prioritize tasks and follows specified procedures with excellent attention
• Physically capable of lifting heavy objects without assistance is desired
How to apply
Click the Apply for Job button link below to apply through the system.