|PARTICIPANT TRACKER/HONOR STUDY
|JFK hospital (1 position)
Deadline for submission: Friday, December 22, 2023, at 5:00pm Liberia Time
PREVAIL, or the Partnership for Research on Vaccines and Infectious Diseases in Liberia, is a clinical research partnership between the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Liberian Ministry of Health
Summary of Position:
The Participant Tracker will provide field support and guidance during and after participant’s enrollment in the study. S/he must be able to establish and maintain interpersonal relationship with his/her participants at all times. The Participant Tracker will be required to have the ability to handle more than one thing at once, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
This position will have a period of performance end date of 30 June 2024.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
Description of Responsibilities
- Maintains a rigorous monitoring of assigned participants.
- Keeps regular visit and calls to assigned participants and monitor their social and health status.
- Informs field supervisor or site supervisor if a participant is ill.
- Ensures assigned sick participant is taken to the health facility for care.
- Educates assigned participants on the importance of adhering to their schedule visits.
- Maintains respect for participants and family members at all time.
- Reminds participants of scheduled visits and participants follow-up processes.
- Protects participant privacy and ensures confidentiality.
- Provides written reports to the field supervisor regularly on participant status.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Efficient in time management and Customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Good telephone manners
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Positive and confident attitude
- Education: High School Diploma required. Associate’s Degree in Management, Social Science or related field preferred.
- Preferred Job-related Experience: At least three (3) years of field work experience required.
- Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Certification in training/workshop in the related fields preferred.
Click the apply button below to download the application instructions.