|PRODUCT MANAGERS (Three)
Vacancies: Three positions vacant
RESPONSIBLE TO: Commercial Manager
These positions will contribute to the company revenue and help maximize the profitability of the products (eWallie, SchoolMaSS & ePaD) at Tamma Corporation by implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs and material to expand brand presence and drive business objectives. As part of the cross functional team, these positions will provide input into the Strategic and Tactical plan.
JOB INTERACTIONS AND INTERFACE:
This role interacts with internal staff in: CEO, COO, CFO, CTO, Finance, Business Development, Human Resources. Externally this position interacts with: Financial Institutes, Businesses, Vendors, Health care professionals, Hospitals, Pharmacies, Banks, Schools Administrators, key opinion leaders and others.
- Support the development and implementation of the designated product strategy that ensures winning new business and driving retail growth.
- Work within the framework of finest marketing practice guidelines, policies to ensure that material and programs are compliant.
- Support development and implementation of Sales promotion campaigns and material.
- Manage account relationships to ensure timely delivery of assigned tactics and that they align with strategy.
- Collaborate with sales force and department heads to develop customers programs that are in line with strategic direction; leveraging these programs to support market expansion.
- Ensure assigned projects are on budget and delivered accordingly to plan
- Follow the implementation of brand strategies and tactics with internal team; analyze feedback, and propose changes and improvements when necessary.
- Communicate effectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other stakeholders (for example Support staffs assigned) to achieve product objectives.
- Build productive business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Influential customers across the country.
- Participate in personal development and training sessions.
- Work in a safe manner that does not endanger yourself or co-workers.
- Strive to consistently uphold Tamma Corporation values.
- Execute other duties as may be required by the Company through management team as training and experience allow.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business Administration, Management and other related fields. Marketing/Information Technology Qualification is considered an asset
- A minimum of 2-4 years of sales experience, or combination of sales and marketing experience, with most of this experience in the Fintech/Financial sector.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and operate with senior level management both within Tamma Corporation and external organizations.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to analyze and interpret market data; capable of identifying market research needs and commissioning appropriate project work.
- Demonstrated high level of understanding of regulatory guidelines
- Efficiently and effectively work under pressure.
- Experience in Fintech field a definite asset.
- Good understanding of written and verbal language (English) is considered an asset
Click the apply button below to apply, or send your application to:email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org