Title: Business Planning & Analyst
Reports To: BPA Manager
Under the supervision of his Manager, the mission of BPA is to accurately report the financial position of the Company, to ensure the budgeting/forecasting process, to develop and maintain a robust cost accounting system and reporting tools, and to be a business partner for the other operational departments. His main activities are:
- Budget, Forecast, and strategic plan processes,
- Budget follow-up, Business execution and Reporting process,
- Capex / Opex committee and Business case for new offers, services or products
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize the development of institutional planning and budgeting process (revenue, OPEX, and CAPEX), including the budget follow-up to attain organizational goals
- Produce financial analyses and presentations throughout the year
- Develop regular financial reports and analysis forecasting and trending budget performance and institutional financial positioning for the leadership team.
- Assist the managers on special projects that require financial analysis
- Lead processes and communications by regularly working with departments’ budget point of contact within the institution to monitor the budgets throughout the year and the life of the project(s).
- Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, cost allocation, and annual planning.
- Liaise with relevant department point of contact to ensure that across departments there is financial continuity, accuracy, and adherence to key processes such as clear cost and revenue accounting, reporting and compliance.
- Work with the Finance team to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis.
- Provide training to staff on budget management processes and systems
- Organize and ensure the timely reporting to Orange MEA and Orange Cote d’Ivoire (OCI)
- Ensure the interface with the Group reporting team and Orange Cote d’Ivoire (OCI) for all the data, reporting and explanations requested
- Load the financial and non-financial data in the reporting tool “Magnitude”
- Prepare the Preflash, HLF, OCF, and CBC presentations, arrange the meeting, and ensure the follow-up of the actions identified
- Prepare and send a periodical reporting or dashboard to the managers
- Handle the international traffic and roaming financial activities
- Other duties as assigned
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant required. Master’s Degree preferred
- Fluent in verbal and written business English
- 2-3 years of budgeting, financial reporting and financial systems work experience, preferably in the telecom sector
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with financial systems integration
- Experience in budgeting and budget planning including the development of annual budgets, forecasting, and variance analysis
- Knowledge of accounting software must be able and willing to work long hours as needed
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to work under pressure and within set deadlines Must be organized
- Must be available
- Should be able to cautiously treat sensitive information
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must keep the information confidential
Please submit via email, your letter of application along with your recent curriculum vitae as well as copies of your academic credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of applications: 16th February 2024 at 5:30 p.m.
Please note the following:
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.