PREVAIL Liberia IDIQ and Warm Base Task Order
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) for Selection of Architecture & Engineering firm for providing architectural and engineering Services for a Biorepository Project at the John F. Kennedy (JFK) Memorial Center located on 22rd Street, Sinkor, Monrovia Liberia.
REOI Number: TMG/REOI/001/2024
Publica�on date: January 18, 2024
The Mitchell Group, Inc. (hereinafter “TMG”), a corporation incorporated under the laws of the State of Washington, DC, United States of America, implementing the Partnership for Research on Vaccines and Infectious Diseases in Liberia (PREVAIL) with offices at A.M. Dogliotti College of Medicine Campus, Oldest Congo Town, Monrovia, Liberia, is seeking to hire an Architecture & Engineering firm to review a scope of work developed for a biorepository project at the John F. Kennedy Memorial Center on 22nd street, Sinkor, Monrovia, Liberia.
The scope of work for the REOI are listed below:
- Review the draft scope of work and advise if it fully conforms to engineering standards. 2. Provide as-built drawings for the current space.
- Revise and amend the scope of work where necessary to include engineering language, and compliance with building standards and codes.
- Prepare a detailed Bill of Quantity (BoQ) including estimated cost.
- Develop alteration drawings to include a clear layout of the space.
- Provide detailed alternative designs/drawings/layout based on the final BoQ. 7. Develop working drawings for the building contractor.
- Conduct site visit (s) and provide measurements and diagrams of the spaces/items (doors, ramp…) in the SOW.
Pre-qualification requirements/Legal documents:
- Valid ALCC Certificate.
- Valid Ministry of Public Works B13 Certificate.
- Valid Business Registration.
- Valid Tax Clearance.
- Valid article of incorporation.
- Any other documents/licensure related to your line of business.
Page | 1
Interested firms must submit the following documents to constitute its technical abilities: • Current Company profile
- Past performance information demonstrating the firm has conducted similar services in scope and size and in Liberia to include (Clients listing with contact details – contact person, phone number and email addresses)
- Curriculum vitae of staff and their credentials that will be assigned to this project to include a qualification summary.
- Any other documents necessary to form part of the firm’s technical abilities. Selection Criteria:
Only firms that submit all required pre-qualification documents and documents listed under technical abilities will be qualified to receive the draft scope of work.
Response to this REOI must be submitted electronically to the following emails address: email@example.com either in Word, Excel or PDF format.
Deadline for submission:
Your proposal must be received no later than Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 5:00 PM Local Time
TMG TERMS & CONDITIONS
- TMG reserves the right to cancel the REOI, and not make a selection in response to announcement.
- Issuance of the REOI does not constitute an award commitment by TMG. • TMG reserves the right to disqualify any Offeror based on the failure of the offeror to follow solicitation instructions.
- TMG will not compensate any offeror for responding to this REOI.
- TMG reserves the right to issue award based on initial evaluation of offers without further discussion.
- TMG may choose to award only part of the activities in the REOI scope of work, or issue multiple awards based on the REOI.
Click the apply button below to download the pdf version of this advert.