Mercy Corps Liberia is seeking to identify national or local non-governmental organizations and private sector partners (“partners”) for future program implementation through this Request for Information (RFI) process. This RFI is an early-stage procedure that may or may not result in actual funding or partnership for any partner. This RFI is a mapping process to understand what partners (NGOs and private sector) exist in the sectors and geographies we may wish to target. We are seeking partners with a track record of implementation/operation in one of the following sectors:
1. Mental Health for Disadvantaged Youth
2. Psycho-social Counselling and Rehabilitation of Disadvantaged Youth
3. Youth Economic Empowerment Activity/Programs
4. Youth Employment Activity/Programs
5. Policy and advocacy for Youth Economic Empowerment
We are seeking partners from a wide range of expertise and organizational development, from national-level NGOs and private sector institutions with a strong understanding, history, credibility, and ties to the communities and youthful population, for potential partnership.
Partners should meet the following minimum criteria:
1. Registered with the Government of Liberia/Ministry of Finance and Development Planning or the Liberia Business Registry
2. Received most recent reaccreditation letter from the Government of Liberia – or have submitted documents before the expiration of the recent reaccreditation (for NGOs ONLY)
3. Work in at least one of the target sectors listed above.
If you are interested in sending information about your NGO/Private Sector Institution, please submit the following information:
• 1-page Organizational Profile – If your standard organizational profile is longer, please feel free to submit your standard profile.
Submissions will be received only through the Google form (No hard copies will be accepted).
Current Mercy Corps partners are encouraged to participate.
Submissions will be received until January 20, 2024, 11:59 PM GMT, and will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Interested organizations are encouraged to submit their information as soon as possible. No late submission will be accepted.
If you have any questions or would like to request information, please email partnerRFI@mercycorps.org no later than January 19, 2024.
Thank you very much for your consideration,
Mercy Corps Liberia
Application instruction:Click the apply button below.